Category:Countries I have lived in
I have been to 50 countries to date. However, I have not lived in all of these countries. This category will list only those countries I have lived in.
List of countries I have lived in
Note: countries I have stayed in for at least six months. However, quite a few of these I have lived in for many years.
- Hungary: Budapest, Szentendre (hometown)
- Slovenia: Ljubljana; November 1996—December 1997
- Croatia: Zagreb, Rijeka, Vukovar, Šibenik, Split, Dubrovnik;
- Denmark: August 1997, August 2005—February 2006
- Poland: Warsaw; 1984, December 1993—May 1994, September 1994
- Serbia (including Vojvodina, Kosovo, and Metohija): Belgrade; 1988
- Netherlands, The: Amsterdam; 1984, 1988, December 1999, May 2006
- United States of America: 1999—July 2005, October 2006-present
- Corvallis, Oregon
- Seattle, Washington
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- St Charles, Missouri
- Chicago, Illinois
- San Antonio, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Japan: Tokyo and Chiba; October 1995—June 1996
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Quito; 1992
- Peru: Lima, Arequipa; 1989—1992
This category currently contains no pages or media.