Category:Linux system administration
From Christoph's Personal Wiki
- The Linux System Administrator's Guide
- System Administration and Configuration — LDP HOWTO-INDEX
- Linux Administration Made Easy
- System Administration Toolkit: Build intelligent, unattended scripts
- The Linux PCI ID Repository (for the
- Changing distribution remotely -- HOWTO
- O'Reilly School
- Linux: system administration — by Lena
- List of default passwords
Monitoring, logging, etc
- phpSysInfo — a PHP script that displays information about the host being accessed.
- vnstat — a network traffic monitor for Linux that keeps a log of daily network traffic for the selected interface(s).
- iptraf — IP network monitoring software
- htop — an interactive process viewer for Linux.
- saidar — curses-based program which displays live system statistics
Pages in category "Linux system administration"
This category contains only the following page.