Difference between revisions of "ImageMagick"
Revision as of 06:23, 1 September 2006
ImageMagick is an image manipulation software suite for a wide variety of formats. ImageMagick's features are utilized on a number of websites, such as Wikipedia, whose MediaWiki software uses ImageMagick to process and present images. A X Window GUI front end for ImageMagick exists, in additon to a command line version.
GraphicsMagick is a fork of ImageMagick 5.5.2 emphasising the cross-release stability of both the programming API and user interface.
- ImageMagick - Official project homepage
- imagick — provides a wrapper to the ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick library for PHP.
- GraphicsMagick homepage - A fork of ImageMagick
- Bash Batch Image Processing Script - Bash script that simplifies ImageMagick manipulation from the commandline
- Anthony Thyssen's - Examples of command line ImageMagick Usage