Network tools for Linux
From Christoph's Personal Wiki
Revision as of 23:46, 19 May 2008 by Christoph
List of network tools for Linux
Maintained by Jean Tourrilhes
- ifrename: Name wireless interfaces. (see also: iftab)
- iwconfig: Change and view basic wireless parameters.
- iwlist: Scanning and listing of information about wireless networks.
- iwpriv: Manipulate Wireless Extension parameters specific to a driver.
- iwspy: View node link quality.
Note: The maintainers of iproute, etc., are trying to depreciate the following tools.