From Christoph's Personal Wiki
During these three years of Gymnasium the seven Artes Liberales (or Liberal Arts) of the Trivium and Quadrivium (artes triviales and artes quadriviales) were taken as follows:
- The Trivium, the artes sermocinales:
- Grammar, Rhetoric, and Dialectic (language, oratory, logic)
- The Quadrivium, the artes reales or physicæ:
- Arithmetic, Geometry, Astronomy, and Music
Of course, many other courses were taken and topics covered.
- The Seven Liberal Arts — from the Catholic Encyclopedia