As a world traveler, I have been interested in demography and their related statistics since I was a teenager. I follow the trends and build (amateur) databases to track this information. The category will list my interests in this field.
- Gapminder.org — by Professor Hans Rosling of Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- A Guide To Selected Population Resources On Government Web Sites — by Princeton
- Population Reference Bureau
- UN | data.un.org
- UNDP | United Nations Development Programme
- UNEP | United Nations Environment Programme — High Resolution Graphics
- UNSD | United Nations Statistics Division
- UNFAO | Statistical Yearbook
- World Bank - Data and Statistics
- IMF | Country Information
- World Health Organization - Data and Statistics
- EUPHIX: EU Public Health Information & Knowledge System
- CIA World Factbook
- Whitehouse - Social Statistics Briefing Room: Demography
- GeoHive: Global Statistics — by Johan van der Heyden
- The Miniature Earth (see: "The State of the Village Report")
- Worldclock — needs sources for verification!
- Global Peace Index
- military spending
- U.S. Trade Balance, by Partner Country 2006
- Top 101 U.S. Cities, Counties, and Zip Codes Lists
- Population Statistics: historical demography
Pages in category "Demography"
This category contains only the following page.