From Christoph's Personal Wiki
Electronics is one of my favourite hobbies.
In general, transistors can be classified into two categories:
- Field Effect Transistor (FET)
- Junction FET (JFET)
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor FET (MOSFET)
- Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT)
- E series of preferred numbers
- Electronic color code
- Preferred number
- List of 7400-series integrated circuits
- List of LM-series integrated circuits
- Semiconductor kit — by Joe Knows Electronics
- TO-92 — a widely used style of semiconductor package mainly used for transistors.
- TO-220 — a style of electronic component package, commonly used for discrete semiconductors as transistors and silicon-controlled rectifiers, as well as integrated circuits.
- 78xx — a family of self-contained fixed linear voltage regulator integrated circuits.