Dr. David W. Ussery Laboratory
From Christoph's Personal Wiki
Revision as of 03:41, 5 January 2011 by Christoph
The Dr. David W. Ussery Laboratory is where I did scientific research from August 2005 - November 2005. I was also an Amanuensis (aka Teaching Assistant) for the Comparative Microbial Genomics course (Autumn 2005).
- Comparative genomics (microbial)
- CBS Archaea:
- 2010-08-17: 82
- 2009-06-10: 62
- 2007-08-25: 27
- CBS Bacteria:
- 2010-08-17: 1075
- 2009-06-10: 828
- 2007-08-25: 330
- CBS Eukaryotes:
- 2010-08-17: 0
- 2009-06-10: 0
- 2007-08-25: 13
- CBS Archaea:
- Melecular evolution (microbial)
- DNA microarray
- DNA microarray analysis
- CBS Fungal Database: DNA structural atlases for complete chromosomes and genomes.
- Programmer, Server architect, and administrator; November 2005-December 2005.
- P. Christoph Champ, Tim T. Binnewies, N. Nielsen, Guy Zinman, Kristoffer Kiil, Hang Wu, Jon Bohlin, and David W. Ussery (2006). Genome update: purine strand bias in 280 bacterial chromosomes. Microbiology, 152(3):579-583. [HubMed]
- Kellis M, Patterson N, Endrizzi M, Birren B, Lander E (2003). Sequencing and Comparison of yeast species to identify genes and regulatory motifs. Nature, pp. 241-254.
- Cliften P, Sudarsanam P, Desikan A (2003). Finding functional features in Saccharomyces genomes by phylogenetic footprinting. Science, pp. 71-76.
- Bofffeli D, McAuliffe J, Ovcharenko D, Lewis KD, Ovcharenko I, Pachter L, Rubin EM (2003). Phylogenetic shadowing of primate sequences to find functional regions of the human genome, Science, 299(5611):1391-1394.
- Dujon B, et al. (2004). Genome evolution in yeasts. Nature, 430:35-44.
- Filipski A, Kumar S (2005). Comparative genomics in eukaryotes. The Evolution of the Genome (ed. T.R. Gregory), pp. 521-583. Elsevier, San Diego.
- Gregory TR, DeSalle R (2005). Comparative genomics in prokaryotes. The Evolution of the Genome (ed. T.R. Gregory), pp. 585-675. Elsevier, San Diego.
- Hardison RC. Comparative genomics. PLoS biology, 1(2):e58.