Internetwork Routing Protocol Attack Suite
From Christoph's Personal Wiki
The Internetwork Routing Protocol Attack Suite (IRPAS) is a set of tools for detecting and perpetrating (white-hat) attacks on computer networks.
List of packages
- for sending CDP (Cisco router Discovery Protocol) messages to the wire.
- for sending Interior Gateway Routing Protocol messages.
- for sending ICMP router discovery protocol messages.
- waits for IRDP requests and sends out response packets to fool clients.
- (Autonomous System Scanner). Because routing protocols use autonomous systems to distinguish between various routing "domains" and various ways to communicate, you need something which works like a TCP port scanner but knows more then one protocol. This is ASS.
- sends out raw ethernet frames from files
- traceroute(1) by ICMP echo request
- traceroute(1) by TCP SYN packets
- enumeration / ping-sweep tool
- ICMP netmask request
- IP protocol scanner
- HSRP takeover tool