I have climb mountains all over the world. These include in places like Asia (Japan), Europe (Austria, Slovenia, and Switzerland), North America (USA), and South America (Bolivia, Ecuador, and Peru).
Below is an incomplete list of the mountains I have climbed to date:
- Imbabura volcano (4,620 m; 0.26°N, 78.18°W) — near Otavalo or La Esperanza, Ecuador. Climbed in 1993.
- Triglav (2,864 m; 46°23'N 13°50'E) — Julian Alps, Slovenia. Climbed in December 1996.
- South Sister volcano (3,158 m; 44°17'27"N, 121°32'56"W) — Three Sisters, Oregon, USA. Climbed in 2001.
- Information on Imbabura
- Wikipedia article on Imbabura
- Wikipedia article on Triglav
- Wikipedia article on the Three Sisters
This category currently contains no pages or media.